Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Summer by: Rishi Singh

10 days left of summer and I did nothing. I just laid in bed and watched movies. At first, I was kind of hype for summer. Then I found out I wasn’t going anywhere but home. My hope for having a fun summer was destroyed. I barely hung out with any of my friends and never had the time to do anything. The only place I went was to my tutors. When I come back home, I just go back into my room and lay in bed. Honestly, it wasn’t that bad, but once you repeat doing the same thing every day, nothing is fun. I keep seeing stories on SnapChat about how amazing people’s summers have been. I look at those stories and don’t seem to care.

I can’t wait till summer is over though. This is one of the first times I’m excited for school. I can finally hang out with all my friends and I can get out of the house. The new school year may be terrible for me. Junior year is probably the hardest year overall. I have to take the SAT which is going to kill me, and I have to make my college resume. I’m very afraid of my junior year because I don’t know how I will do. On the other hand, I could get my license. I can’t wait to get out of the passenger seat and drive.

Nothing really happened to me this summer and I’m alright with it

No comments:

Post a Comment